For our ambitious startup project in the social networking area, we are looking for people who would like to co-found the startup as “Work-Investor”.
As a Work-Investor you help to develop the startup from the beginning and get 1-5% equity of the startup in return.
You should be able to invest at least 10 (effective) working hours a week on average (more is obviously better). So this is quite suitable for employees (as “second job”), college- or even high school students, out of a parental career break etc.
Work is done remote, so you can work from everywhere with a decent internet connectivity. (Nomad friendly)
The bootstrapping phase will take about 12-18 months. When funding for a subsequent growth phase has been acquired, a paid full employment is possible (but not guaranteed).
You should be open, intelligent, willing to learn and self-reflexive. You should complete tasks on your own initiative and have high standards on the quality of your own work.
We are still looking for people who can fill one or multiple of the following skill sets:
App Development (iOS and/or Android)
- Working with REST web service based server backends (microservices)
- App development for iOS (Swift)
- App development for Android (Java)
- App development for other platforms
- Experience with asynchronous encryption technologies
- Test Driven Development and Agile / Automated Testing
Scrum Master / Agile Coach
- A/B Testing
- Mainly graphical UI design
- Web design would be a plus
IT infrastructure expert
- Docker (or similar technologies)
- Hardening of systems
- Flexible scale-able infrastructure setups
- Combination of cloud infrastructure (AWS etc.) for flexibility with own servers for main traffic
- Automation of Testing / Deployment
- Continuous Integration / Delivery
- A/B Testing
If you are interested please contact us via mail (at) muxor (dot) io or our social networking channels